Privacy and personal
data protection policy
- Collection and data processing
- Preservation of personal data
- Links to third party sites
- Questions and suggestions
- Changes to the privacy and cookies policy
1. Collection and data processing
The access and usage of the Site won't imply sharing the User's personal data.
However, the usage of some functionalities available in the site will imply sharing the User's personal data.
Said data will be processed by OnRising for:
- Request of contact: the personal data will be processed, with your consent, to manage the established contact and provide clarification and information requested by the User;
- Application submission: the personal data will be managed within the recruitment process and for purposes of pre-contractual procedures regarding your application.
Under the applicable legislation, the User can request, anytime, access to its respective personal data, as well as it's rectification, elimination, limitation of its treatment, the data's portability or stand against its treatment.
The User may also obtain confirmation upon the treatment of its personal data and may have access, if required, to a copy of the data that is being processed.
Under the applicable law, the User is granted the right of, through the referred means, withdrawing its consent about the processing of said data to the indicated purposes. This won't, however, invalidate the treatment already made based on the previously given consent.
To make any of the aforementioned rights applicable, the User will have to submit a written request for the following contacts:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo nº 14 – 5º, 1050-121 Lisboa
3. Preservation of personal data
The personal data will be kept by OnRising during a period of two years form the collection's date, unless another period of conservation is derived from the applicable law.
OnRising makes its best efforts to protect the Users' personal data against non authorised access. For this purpose, security systems, rules and other procedures are used to guarantee the protection of the personal data as well as to prevent the non authorised access to them, its inappropriate usage, loss or destruction.
It is, however, the User's responsibility to guarantee and assure that the devices and equipments being used to access the Site are properly protected against malware, computer viruses and worms.
Cookies are small text archives that identify the User's computer inOnRising's server. Cookies won't identify the individual User, only the computer the User is on. Cookies aren't used to collect personal data.
The cookies used in this Site are the following:
- PHPSESSID: Cookie that allows the Site to answer any action preformed by the User, for instance filling an enquiry form. The Site won't work properly if this cookie is not being used.
- xms_User: Cookie used by backoffice Users. The Site will work properly if this cookie is not being used.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz: Cookies __ utmz beginning with "__utm" allow analysis software function (analytics). This software helps analysing the Site's Users and providing anonymous informations, such as the browsers that is being used, the return visitors and answers to marketing activities. This information helps OnRising enhancing the Site and the User's online experience.
Every browser allow the User to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely through selecting the appropriate browser's options. The User may set up the browser's cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu. To know more about cookies, including how to manage or exclude your cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Note that, however, by deactivating cookies, the User might affect, partially or totally, the navigation experience in the Site.
6. Links to third parties Sites
The links on this Site might redirect to other Sites. OnRising is not responsible, approves or otherwise support or subscribe the content of those Sites, neither of the Sites referred or linked by them.
OnRising won't be held responsible for damages resulting from viruses that might infect the User's computer or network, or other property, acquired from accessing OnRising's website with the transfer of its contents to the User's computer or network.
This privacy statement is only applicable to the information collected on the OnRising's website.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial resource, at any time the User is entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in case of understanding that the personal data processed by OnRising violates the legal regime in force.
8. Questions and Suggestions
The User may contact OnRising about questions regarding its personal data treatment and with the exercise of the rights conferred by the applicable legislation and, in particular, referred in the present policy, through the following contacts:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo nº 14 – 5º, 1050-121 Lisbon, Portugal
9. Changes to the privacy and cookies policy
OnRising reserves the right to change this private policy of personal data treatment.
Future alterations shall be advertised on the website.